St. Petersburg Sailing Center Online Store
CLASS CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- If a student wishes to cancel their enrollment 7+ days prior to beginning of a course, a $5 processing fee will apply.
- If a student wishes to cancel their enrollment is 3-6 days prior to beginning of a course, 50% of course fee will be retained and 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- If a student wishes to cancel their enrollment within 48 hrs of the beginning of a course, no refunds will be given.
- SPSC reserves the right to cancel classes that have not met the minimum enrollment or due to weather.
- If we cancel a class due to lack of participation or weather prior to the beginning of the course, your payment may be fully refunded or applied to another course.
- In the event that an adult sailing course is unable to be completed due to weather complications lasting more than 3 hours, the SPSC staff will offer 2 makeup course options to allow students to complete their instruction. If a student is unable to attend one of the two makeup dates, they will be responsible for contacting the SPSC Staff to schedule a private lesson, at their cost, to complete their instruction.
Memberships are set to auto renew one year from your purchase date. If you wish to cancel your membership prior to your renewal date please call 727.822.3113. Cancelations processed after your renewal date will incur a $5 processing fee. Membership refunds will not be issused if the membership has been used post renewal date.